Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Team Member: Magish

noun. Magish (ma - jish): aka the magician; stems from my ability to take normal pictures of my friends and edit/crop them with photoshop in the blink of an eye

Well that's me, Magish, and I will be entertaining you via this blogspot. My topics will usually follow subject matter such as current events, white trash, funny youtube.com clips, reality television, out of control celebrities, the Price is Right, and anything else that I deem necessary for get off my chest. It should be a good time for everyone.

A tidbit of information . . . people usually tend to piss me off. Even the most insignificant thing can ruin my day. This results in high blood pressure and some serious fucking blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone on Team Blasting Freedom awaits the day when Magish will display his artwork during a street sale where artlovers worldwide will flock with pockets full of cash to secure their piece of history...

    ReplyDelete