Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It doesn't get much better than this shit



Once again the Price is Right blows my fucking mind right before I eat my ham and cheese on toasted wheat bread. What a pimp slap to the face for poor Jaclyn. I mean how fired up would you be if you were $290 off your price? I'd be strutting around the set rubbing my prizes with my balls hanging out before they announced the other idiots showcase price. Well congrats to Lindsey-Marie where ever you are, you sneaky sneaky bitch. Winning both showcases has to be the best feeling in the world, even better than sex.

I need to know how contestants can even get excited? I literally have to DVR the Price is Right now and days while I am watching it because Drew Carey bores me to sleep. His worthlessness to the show is at an all time high after Lindsey-Marie wins both show cases. Personally I've been more excited over long turds than he is after this miraculous feat. I fucking LOVE you Drew, keep up the horrible work. I can only hope that Bob Barker has Alzheimer's so he can't remember he used to host this show.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Drew Carey. W loves that man. When he was growing up, his mother made him watch the Drew Carey show every night before he gave her her nightly mustache ride. W had a mustache at a young age.

    ReplyDelete