Thursday, February 19, 2009

Team Member: Stinks


To Team Blasting Freedom I am known as Stinks. The name derives from a historic night where another member of TBF noticed green gas seeping out from under my door only to find me basking in my own disgust (I mean everyone loves their own brew) while watching Boston Public. Speaking of Boston, I am from just outside the city of champions…live and breathe the professional sports teams, and LOVE everyone else. I am actually a founder of Team Blasting Freedom. In the basement of WLG's parents is where Hollywood and I found the holy grail written by WLG's brother. We doubled a couple times, peed to china, and TBF was born. Do not come near me after a night of drinking and a visit to Taco Bell…it would be your worst mistake. It is almost getting to a point where I am considering seeing a doctor about my stench but am concerned I would be healed and stinks would be no more. One other thing I enjoy is eating…often made fun of for my sporadic dieting, the team has now accepted my gluttony as a valuable addition to the team so stay tuned for my weekly segment entitled Stuffing Your Stomach with Stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment