Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Team Member: Blacks



My name is Blacks. I was born in a beautiful community known as Wheaton, MD to a disgusting Arab whore. My father was a used car salesman. I came out of my mom's vag 6'4 and had a full beard. It wasn't rough on my mom because her vag had been taking years of abuse from her father and a long line of other guys who happen to have sham at the time. My father was one of them, but the only one dumb enough not to pull out. I continued to reside in Silver Spring, MD for many years where I was just another weird brown person from a country no one has heard of. First I attended Burning Tree Elementary (seriously) until the third grade when my shitty father moved us out to the boonies known as Rockville, MD. I finished my elementary school career and moved on to Wood Middle School (seriously). This is where I got my first kiss, saw my first vagina, and got my first blowjob. Not in that order but all from a very gross El Salvadoran with more hair on her lip than my Jihadi mother. My parents got divorced, I went goth for a couple of weeks, than skater, and finally settled on gansterish. Also in the years I smoked Marijuana for the first time. At the time I was a very good artist, ran the mile in 5 and a half minutes, batted second on my little league team, and went to church. Once I took one hit of that sweet Cheeba I stopped drawing because art was for fags, quit baseball because people were throwing balls at me too fast, never did the mile again in under 12 minutes, and told god to fuck himself.

2 comments:

  1. I bet you that guy got laid like one time last year, at most...and I'm talking about the whole 365 days

    ReplyDelete